4/11/08

slush slush slush

My decision to go out on the town last night may have been the best or worst decision of my week. It was the best because I was able to see quite a bit of live entertainment and it was the worst because of the horrible wintery weather mix coming straight at us in APRIL! C'mon now!

Here is a recap of my night:

6:30 my friends so kindly pick me up for a night out on the town
6:37 feelings of excitement about what the night has in store for us
7:00 grab happy hour and more happy hour and more happy hour
8:59 fall down in the slush while wearing pink shoes
9:00ish catch the hold steady set at northrup
10:01 hear some dude yelling during songs and turn around to find out that we know him
10:35 backstage at the hold steady
11:00 catch an amazing hip hop act that i would like to check out again
11:48 see someone we know walking through the slush as we're driving by, again i get excited
12:10 walk in my casa and throw on some pj's
9:00am awake to find my footprints on the sidewalk from last night and laugh because i was not walking a straight line- not at all.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: