6/8/09

The Hangover Movie Review


I went and saw The Hangover last friday night with some of my friends. I knew going into the movie that it was going to really funny, through the previews and celebrity tweets (Mark Hoppus). The movie was about 4 friends who went to Las Vegas for a bachelor party. From start to finish the movie was just full of laughs and I can't remember a part of the movie when the audience was not laughing. There was never a dull moment with Ed Helms (Stu Price), who we all know and love from The Office as Andy Bernard. I can see him starring in many more movies in the future. The other members of the cast were great and included Bradley Cooper (Phil Wenneck), who took charge as the group had to find thier friend Justin Bartha (Doug Billings) who went missing after the night of craziness. My favorite character hands down was Zach Galifianakis (Alan Garner), he always seemed to stir things up. There were times during the movie, where you think you had it figured out, but you would be very wrong. I say go see this movie because if you don't you would be missing one of the greatest movies this summer. I haven't laughed this hard since Superbad, I am going to be seeing this movie again to pick up on things I missed due to the fact I was laughing so hard.

Will

The Hangover. Just....wow. My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. That's the funniest thing I've seen in forever. So wrong. from UberTwitter - Mark Hoppus Twitter.

Here's an article about Ed Helm's missing tooth.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20283408,00.html


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: