1/8/10

WARNING: Animal Collective’s New “Brother Sport” Video May Initiate Acid Flashbacks


Maybe/Maybe not; but the new video for “Brother Sport” off of the Merriweather Post Pavillion album is a trip in itself. The video features crazy psychedelic visuals that seem to complement most of the band's work. The video, which appeared this morning on the My Animal Home Website, features strange children, eggs, hypnotizing Pink Floyd-esque artwork, and one of the weirdest finger-painting sessions ever. “Brother Sport” is the 3rd single off the band’s latest album following “My Girls” and “Summertime Clothes.” Check it out.

-Keaton
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what they were going for, but I guess it fits their music/image.

Tim said...

Man, I love music videos. Adding ridiculous imagery to an already crazy song pushes the music experience over the edge. I bet this was a fun video to shoot.