10/16/09

Lil’ Wayne: The next Wayne Plus Eight?

He is a baby-making machine! Lil’ Wayne confirmed during a BBC interview that he and R&B singer Nivea Hamilton are having a baby boy. This will be Wayne’s fourth child. Each kid has a different mother and his last baby momma just gave birth to his third child September 9.

I think TLC needs to drop Jon and Kate and bring a new show to the table: “Wayne and his Lil’ Eight.” I’m positive at this rate he will be having more than eight kids. I can see it now, Wayne teaching his kids to roll the perfect joint while he’s sippin’ on syrup in the background. Family trips to the MTV music awards, the Grammy’s, and his many court appearances. I wouldn’t mind being one of his kids. Lil’ Wayne, you can adopt me!

Lil Baby Wayne

-Rachel
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: