10/12/09

Bra Gas Mask: What else do I have to say

Obama Wins the Nobel Peace Prize but for the rest of us there’s hope. This year Elena Bodnar, Raphael Lee, and Sandra Marijan of Chicago won the lg Nobel Prize for inventing a gas mask bra. In an emergency it can quickly be converted into a pair of gas masks, one for the bra owner and one can be given to some needy bystander.



Look at it. It’s amazing!

Okay, so you’re probably thinking “WTF!” So, let me explain. The lg Nobel Prize is a set of prizes handed out annually in different categories such as public health, which the bra gas mask won this year. The lg Nobel Prizes are a parody of the Nobel Prizes, meaning they are given out to those achievements that make people laugh and then make them think.

I would have to agree with the lg Nobel Prize committee on this one. This definitely makes me stop and ponder, “Can I turn my bra into a gas mask?”

-Annie
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: